We’re pleased that you would like to join us and thank you for applying online. This form should only take you a few minutes to fill in.
PSA is committed to the professional development of people within the company and we therefore encourage internal promotion when filling positions of increasing responsibility. We promote equal opportunities and are committed to non-discriminatory practices in the workplace.
However, there are occasions when we are obliged to look to the marketplace to recruit professionals who wish to begin their careers in our company, or those who are already established and would like to join PSA as the culmination of their curriculum development. We look for suitable candidates who, as a minimum, meet the training and experience requirements, and, in all cases, have English language proficiency.
- Sourcing, choosing and negotiating for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, delivery and services with domestic suppliers
- Lead and manage purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation.
- Manage vendor relationships (e.g. third party logistics).
- Oversee organization wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting and evaluation of services.
- Develop analytic, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports.
- Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in supply chain related duties.
- Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solving, and to clarify management objectives.
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing.
- Develop and /or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization.
- Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices.
- Identify and manage risk within the supply chain.
- Develop and implement profit improvement plans and change management plans.
- Identify potential projects to deliver changes and improvements to the supply chain.
- Manage and /or execute product life-cycle (range) management (e.g. product introduction and phasing out, etc.)
- Duration: Permanent position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- Regular working hours: 8:00 Am-17:00 Pm
- Travel requirements: Occasional Travel
- At least 2 years experience in Administration Role particularly in the field of Oil , Gas and Petrochemical industries
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Active Listening
- Service and Customer Orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information
- To sales Part and components to new and exciting customers.
- To meet sales target
- To visit and present customers
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreement terms
- Making market research and segment study
- University qualifications: Master or Bachelor degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Previous experience at least 3 years sale experience
- Travel Inside & outside of the country
- Understanding the sales process
- Strong public relations (Good and strong communication with customer)
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Good command of MS office applications
- Team work skills
- Fluent in English
- Age: 25-35